Community Support Services | Health Connect AMERICA
Health Connect America provides Community Support Services to adults, children, adolescents and families and focuses on the following:
- Assessment of needs
- Identifying resources
- Referral to services to meet those needs
- Linkage to those services as well as reducing crisis
- Improving the functioning of the client/family.
The overall goal of this program is to give the client and /or family the tools necessary to succeed within the community by identifying and gaining access to needed services. This program plays a vital role in providing case management services to assist in the maintenance of emotional and mental stability for these individuals, while also helping them develop a more satisfying and productive lifestyle.
Community Support Services use a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s and family’s comprehensive health needs. These services use available resources to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes. Community Support Services focuses on:
- Provision of consistent direct support
- Skills training
- Obtaining and coordinating services and resources
- Maximizing strengths and recovery outcomes
Currently, Health Connect America offers Community Support Services in Mississippi.