Contribute and share in the development and success of Health Connect’s mission and goals.
Stakeholders are strongly encouraged to contribute and share in the development and success of Health Connect’s mission and goals.
Some avenues for this participation are:
- satisfaction surveys given out to clients at discharge;
- annual satisfaction surveys of all stakeholders which are mailed, hand-delivered, or emailed out (January—parents, April—all employees, September—community agencies and referrals sources, October—all clients, advisory group, owners/shareholders);
- strategic planning in October with all of our staff, advisory group members, owners and shareholders with a focus on feedback we have received during the year from all stakeholders;
- in-house training; weekly treatment teams in each office;
- weekly regional management leadership meetings;
- quarterly leadership team meetings;
- monthly and quarterly program reviews;
- owner and shareholder and advisory group meetings;
- internal monthly chart audits;
- and community fairs/festivals/conferences/meetings to share information and gather information from stakeholders about how we are doing on an individual case or as an agency as well to determine the needs of the community and our ability to meet this need.
Other means of obtaining this necessary participation is through other outcome measures such administering an assessment instrument called the NCFAS at the beginning and end of treatment for all clients, as well as the surveys mentioned earlier. We also complete annual employee evaluations for each employee, complete annual reviews of office staff demographics and annual comparisons to industry standards for pay and other working conditions, complete exit interviews with staff who leave during the year, and collect information from feedback placed in our suggestion boxes in the lobby of each office.
We review all the data collected from all these sources as well as from multiple procedures set up to allow anyone to give feedback with anonymity and without fear of retribution, such as through our harassment policies, open door/conflict resolution (grievance) policies, and the existence of a Privacy Officer who reviews all incident/accident reports, grievances, concerns regarding HIPAA/confidentiality.
We pair implementing changes based on this data with specialized training for all staff, a commitment to internal promotion when possible, a commitment to professional growth of all of our staff and the ongoing review of best practices to ensure that we make our performance and quality assurance process the core of our day-to-day functioning.
Health Connect America is dedicated to providing a meaningful and helpful service that is always relevant in our communities. This is accomplished continuously through thoughtful, strategic and simple beliefs in basic principles of performance and quality improvement that encourages and includes all stakeholders in the service we create together.We would also welcome any feedback that you might have by emailing our Privacy Officer Todd Hickman, LCSW at email@example.com or calling him at (901) 458-8638.